PROPERTY TAX NOTICES
Property Tax Notices have been mailed.
Please remember to fill out the back portion of the notice to claim your Home Owner’s Grant and bring it into the Village Office.
The property tax deadline is Thursday July 02, 2020. A penalty of 1% for any current year taxes owing after the deadline will be applied. A final 9% penalty will be applied October 01, 2020 for any current year taxes left owing after September 30, 2020. Postmarks are not accepted as proof of payment.
Payment options include:
1) At the Village of Masset Office, please use our drop box if possible
2) Mailed to P.O. Box 68 Masset B.C. VOT 1M0
3) Couriered to 1686 Main Street Masset B.C. V0T 1M0
4) Online Payments can be made if you have an account with Northern Savings Credit Union
5) Electronic funds transfers can be made from your financial institution to the Northern Savings Credit Union
The Village of Masset account information is:
- Transit Number 13960
- Financial Institution 809
- Account Number 30002777-1 (Chequing)
If you do use this process, please either fax to (250) 626-3968, email email@example.com or call us at (250) 626-3995 with information regarding the amount of your payment, date of your transfer, your roll number and the institution the transfer was sent from to ensure that we can properly identify your payment and apply it correctly to your account.
Please note that we accept only cash or cheque for property tax payments.
Postdated cheques are acceptable.
We do not accept debit or credit card payments.