PROPERTY TAX NOTICES
Property Tax Notices will be mailed mid-May 2023.
The property tax deadline is Tuesday, July 04, 2023. A penalty of 10% for any current year taxes owing after the deadline will be applied. Postmarks are not accepted as proof of payment.
Payment options include:
1) At the Village of Masset Office, cash or cheque only or use the drop box.
2) Mailed to P.O. Box 68 Masset B.C. VOT 1M0
3) Couriered to 1686 Main Street Masset B.C. V0T 1M0
4) Online Payments can be made if you have an account with Northern Savings Credit Union.
5) Electronic funds transfers can be made from your financial institution to the Northern Savings Credit Union.
The Village of Masset account information is:
- Transit Number 13960
- Financial Institution 809
- Account Number 30002777-1 (Chequing)
If you do use this process, please either
fax (250) 626-3968,
email firstname.lastname@example.org or
call (250) 626-3995
with information regarding the amount of your payment, date of your transfer, your roll number and the institution the transfer was sent from to ensure that we can properly identify your payment and apply it correctly to your account.
6) e-Transfer payments are acceptable. Contact the office to get the information needed.
Please note that we accept only cash or cheque for property tax payments. Postdated cheques are acceptable. We do not accept debit or credit card payments.